When you are ready to start working with VIP Home Realty, we will ask you to sign a Buyer Representation agreement. What is this form? Why should you sign it? What does it look like?
A Buyer Representation Agreement is a legal document that formalizes our relationship, detailing what services you are entitled to and what we expect from you in return. While the language used in the document is formal, you should view it as an important and helpful tool for clarifying expectations, developing mutual loyalty, and most importantly, elevating the services you will receive.
- Receive a higher level of service. If you’ve formalized your relationship with us, you can expect to be treated like a client instead of a customer. What’s the difference? Clients are entitled to superior services, relative to customers. With VIP Home Realty, that means you’ve formed a fiduciary (or agency) relationship with us, and we are obligated to protect your interests.
- Get more without paying more. In almost every case, sellers have already agreed to pay our fees. If they haven’t, you can ask us to avoid showing you any such homes. Or, you can still view the home or property knowing that you’ll need to factor our fees into any offer you may write.
- Avoid misunderstandings. A Buyer Representation Agreement clarifies expectations helping you understand what you should and shouldn’t expect from us, and what we expect from you – which usually centers on loyalty.
- Mutual consent. Our representation agreements generally run for 6 months, but they can be terminated early with consent. If we are not a good fit for each other, then we want you to be able to find service that meets your needs.
- Teamwork. When we work together within a formalized relationship, we have created a team dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible property-buying experience.
- Accurate information. To complete the Buyer Representation Agreement, we need the following information for anyone whose name will be on the deed: legal name, address, phone and email address; this information should match your driver’s license.
- No requirement to buy. Signing the Buyer Representation Agreement does not obligate you to purchasing a property.
Contact us today to discuss your specific needs or questions. VIP Home Realty is here for you.